Search this blog

2010年8月29日星期日

How to Deal With the Innocent Kid

Never heard so complicated relationship before. She and He are closely relative, but they are in love. She and He have their own boyfriend and girlfriend, but they got relation between them. And now they got a kid. What should they do? Let the unexpected kid go, or give the life to that innocent child? How to answer when others asked who is the father of this kid? How to face the unfriendly focus from the other people? How to give the best life for this kid? How to....

There are so many unsolved problems faced in front of them. What should I help them, since I am the only people to know this kind of thing. Whether my suggestion will go divide their decision or have no effect on them? What is the best advisement I should give them?

Kid is the parents' artwork. If the innocent kid had the choice to choose his own life, will he decide to come into this world, to welcome this unknown world.

God! I am crashed now. Give me a hint. Where is the core of life, is it reproduction?

没有评论:

发表评论